Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stickers!

A few months ago we did a project at work involving Halloween stickers. I got to come up with ideas for different stickers with a spooky theme. It was really fun and I ended up with more spooky ideas than I needed. I also had a bunch of ideas for non-Halloween type stuff that I thought would be fun to draw. So when I got a few free minutes that's what I started doing. I wasn't the only one who enjoyed the project, Jon Wheat was in charge of inking and coloring my drawings and when he saw the extra stuff I was doing he asked to ink and color those as well. I was all for it and the stuff he came up with fits the spirit of the whole thing really well. Below is the first batch of my ideas that I put on paper. For a look at some of the color versions head over to Wheat's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment